About Me

Crazy scrapbooking, card making grandmother. New to bloging. Hoping to make this interesting to all who visit.

Thursday, November 8, 2012

Trying to Get Back in the Swing of It




OMG I originally posted this in 2012. If you haven't already seen these take a look.




Black faux velvet - bought at JoAnn

Black Glitter cardstock - from stash



Standard black textured card stock from Paper Studio

Used the following:

For the card base -- DavidTutera's A2 Cards in cream

For the mat I used black scraps from my stash, some are basic textured card stock, some faux velvet and I had two 12x12 sheets of black glitter all cut at 5 1/4" x 4".

The cuts were done using gold sheets from DCWV Mattalic Stack (cut at 3" or a little larger on some)

For the star I used some bling from Michales


No comments:

Post a Comment