Been working on this project for several months. Most of the designing was done in my head until I got some mojo back. Took a week to pick out the background paper and finally found the cartridge I needed (Straight from the Nest). Once I picked out the paper (Nana's Nursery - Baby Girl), it sat on my work table for about a month. Just before Christmas I won the sweetest bid on e-Bay and scored the Fontopia cartridge. This is one awesome cartridge. Can't wait to try out the crest and card feature. With Fontopia I cut out the banner and Elise's name. This sat on the background paper for about a week before I cut out the branch and birdie using Bazzill Bascis Paper/Dotted Swiss. Then I went to M's and scored the most righteous tie-tyed stack (DCWV -- the tie-dyed stack). Once I got the stack home, I spent the next 2 days working on the layout. Changed the paper out that I had used on the prototype to the tie-tyed and it all just came together.